Friday, August 4, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 57


“A Mystery woman”
At General Hospital-Alan and Robin we're talking. “Alan, The reason the lab blow up was all the chemicals “Robin said “We have to fix this so it doesn't happen again”Alan said “I agree we have to make sure all the chemicals are locked up and safe”Robin said “I want a say in how it's remodeled “Alan said “Yes”Robin said as Alexis came by. “Alexis the lab blow up because of the chemicals “Alan said “That's what my report say to, I just think you sure make sure it never happened again “Alexis said “We agree “Alan said

At The nurse station-Monica was working when Bobbie came by. “Bobbie, You sure take some time off it's too soon”Monica said “Monica it's okay I need to come back “Bobbie said as a patient came in she was a young blond woman.Her face was destroyed “What do we have “Bobbie ask “She was hit by a car and is unconscious “The man said “Take her to room ten,”Monica said they left. “Bobbie “Monica said ‘“I'm find “Bobbie said they left to room ten.

At Sierra office-Sierra was working when Alan came in. “Grandfather, What can I do for you “Sierra ask “Skye called me , Are you okay “Alan ask “Yes, I have a lot of work to do”Sierra said “You don't have to do it on you're own”Alan said “I know, It must run in our family keeping secrets “Sierra said “Yes I guess so”Alan said he left.

In a room-Bobbie and Monica were helping the woman who was still unconscious on the bed her face was destroyed. Bobbie touch her.
Who are you “Bobbie ask and pick up her purse and look for a ID but didn't find it. “You look like someone I know”Bobbie said

No comments:

Post a Comment