Monday, August 28, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 28


At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned and Olivia were their when Tracy and Dillon came in. “What is going on”Tracy ask “We are back together and I have some news , Olivia is pregnant “Ned said “Congratulations “Dillon said “I hope you did a DNA test”Tracy said “Tracy, I do want to get to know you and this baby is Ned,”Olivia said ‘*It better be “Tracy said “I'm going to the hotel to get my bags”Olivia said “I will go with you”Ned said they left. “Dillon, How are you doing about Paul in town “Tracy ask “I don't know how I feel towards my father being back into town”Dillon said “Don't let him hurt you ‘Tracy said “I will not”Dillon said and left. 

At The Courthouse-Skye was in the hallway talking to Alan and Rae. “I just can't believe that Sierra made that DVD, Why would she turn against her husband “Skye ask “Maybe Sierra found out something “Alan said “Maybe “Skye said as Grayson came by. “Skye, You know that DVD isn't Sierra she would not want this “Grayson said “Grayson we sure not talk”Skye said Lorenzo came by. “Skye, Let's go home”Lorenzo said they left. 

Lila Rae was feeling sad when Morgan came by. “Lila Rae, What is upset you”Morgan ask “Morgan, Can we go home and talk”Lila Rae ask 
“Sure I need to take my afternoon pills “Morgan said they left. 

At The Quartermaine hotel-Rae was at the bar having a drink when Kevin came by. “Rae, How was court”Kevin ask “Not good,Rae said “What happened “Kevin ask “Sierra made a DVD before she died, Saying she wants the children to be raised by her parents but I don't believe that was my granddaughter I think Lorenzo is behind it”Rae said “Lorenzo has a lot to gain by it”Kevin said “Yes he does, I moved into the house with Skye and Lorenzo “Rae said “Really “Kevin ask “Yes Lorenzo though it would be good for the children to have there great grandmother their but it's also for my daughter, I can't let Skye fall for him “Rae said “What if Skye does”Kevin ask as Laura came into the hotel and was jealous about Kevin and Rae talking she went by them. “So what's going on”Laura ask “I was just telling Kevin about court, I don't like this either Laura “Rae said “I think the best place for the twins is to be raised by Grayson but have all the family support “Laura said “I agree on that , I think we all need to grieve for Sierra, I sure go “Rae said and left. “Laura, Their no reason to be jealous “Kevin said “I know”Laura said 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment