Friday, August 25, 2017

All Mixed Up part 3 ch 22


“Who I’m?
At Skye/Lorenzo-The next day-Lorenzo/Skye bedroom-Lorenzo got out of bed and didn't see Skye in bed so he got up and went into the bathroom.

Downstairs-Rae was having tea she wasn't happy about moving it but she wanted to keep an eye on Skye and fix their relationship. Lorenzo came down. “Rae, Have you seen Skye “Lorenzo ask “No, I thought she was still sleeping,”Rae said “No Skye not in our room and I'm worrying about her “Lorenzo said ‘Me too and I have a feeling where Skye is, Think Lorenzo “Rae said “Sierra room”Lorenzo said Lorenzo and Rae went upstairs.

Sierra room-Skye was sitting on her daughter bed holding a old doll when Lorenzo and Rae came into the room. “Skye “Lorenzo said he sit down by Skye. “Sierra loved this room it was her favorite bedroom growing up , She had a beautiful room with Ric and I but she loved this one the most, Yes she only had this room for a while but she loved it here “Skye said “Yes, Skye we have to think about Sierra today we are doing the right thing “Lorenzo said “Sierra missed you when you were gone a child needs their Father.Why don't we share custody with Grayson “Skye said “Skye we have to protect the twins “Lorenzo said “None of this will bring back our baby girl “Skye said “True, I wish I could bring her back to you “Lorenzo said he kiss Skye on the forehead. “I will get ready”Skye said she got up and left. “Rae, Is Skye losing her mind “Lorenzo ask “No, She just grieved “Rae said

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was looking at a picture of a little girl when Alan came behind her. “Who is that”Alan ask “The only picture I have of myself when I was little “Monica said as she turn around. “I been thinking about my biological parents lately, I want to find them”Monica said “I will support you on this I just don't want you to get hurt “Alan said “I will not”Monica said “We sure go to the courthouse “Alan said “Do you think Skye doing the right thing “Monica ask,”No, Skye letting her grieve played over but at less she not drinking yet”Alan said “Skye has our support on this we will help her grieve “Monica said they left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment