Tuesday, August 29, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 40


At General Hospital-Lorenzo and Skye were in the hallway holding the twins when Grayson came by. “Grayson. Don't try anything “Lorenzo said “I'm not going to lay back and let you raise my daughter's, You would fight for them to if you were me”Grayson said “I'm just doing the right thing “Lorenzo said “No you are not”Grayson said Skye and Lorenzo left with the children. Nikolas came by. “Grayson, We will fight this”Nikolas said “This is hard losing my wife and now children, I'm going to go to a AA meeting “Grayson said “Do you want me to go with you”Nikolas ask “No”Grayson said

At a room-Tracy was lying in the bed when Dillon came in.”Mother, What happened “Dillon ask “I had some chemotherapy and I had a dizzy spell that's all”Tracy said “Why didn't you call me I could of brought you to the hospital and stay with you “Dillon said “I don't want you to put you're life on hold for me”Tracy said “Oh Mother I'm here for you it's okay to ask for support “Dillon said “Thanks “Tracy said

At The Quartermaine hotel-Cassie was at the desk when Bobbie came by..”Cassie, Did you get a job here”Bobbie ask “Yes, I'm the manager “Cassie said “That's great”Bobbie said “Thanks, I do join working here”Cassie said “Good,I'm meeting Felicia here”Bobbie said and left. AJ came by. “Cassie, How are you doing “AJ ask “I'm doing great it's been great so far”Cassie said “That's great”AJ said as Lydia came by. “AJ”Lydia said “Cassie, This is my wife Lydia “AJ said “Nice to meet you”Lydia said “You too”Cassie said AJ and Lydia went to talk. “So you hire Carly twin sister “Lydia ask “Yes we need someone, Lydia it's going to be okay “AJ said “I trust you”Lydia said “You can I love you”AJ said “I love you too “Lydia said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment