Monday, August 21, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 1


“Losing Sierra”
At Grayson/Sierra-Grayson came in with Nikolas and Hayden. “Grayson, I know you are hurting and in pain right now but you need to be strong for Bliss and Cecil they need their daddy”Hayden said “I know , If I never went to rehabilitate my wife would still be here “Grayson said “Don't go there this isn't anyone fault “Nikolas said “I want to be alone “Grayson said “We are here for you”Hayden said Nikolas and Hayden left. Grayson went upstairs and into their bedroom and pick up a picture of them and throw it and cried as he fall into the floor. “My Darling wife! Grayson yelled

At Lila Rae/Morgan-Lila Rae and Morgan came into the house Lila Rae went by the fireplace and pick up a picture of Sierra and Lila Rae .”I'll pour you a drink “Morgan said he pour a drink for them. “I can't believe my little sister is gone”Lila Rae said they sit down and had a drink. “How are we going to tell Grace “Lila Rae ask “I don't know,Grace loved Sierra so much “Morgan said “Yes, Sierra made me promise to look out for the twins and I'm going to make sure they are raised right “Lila Rae said “We all will,I loved Sierra as my sister too”Morgan said “The secrets killed Sierra “Lila Rae said

At Lorenzo-Lorenzo and Skye came in. Lorenzo pour a drink, “Lorenzo, Why did you want me to come here”Skye ask “We need to talk about our grandchildren, What Is best for them, We sure raised them together “Lorenzo said “You want me to raise our granddaughters with you? Lorenzo no judge will give the twins to us, We are not even married “Skye said “We could change that “Lorenzo said “Is that you're way of asking me to marry you”Skye ask “Yes, We owe it to our daughter to do right by our Granddaughters “Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment