Thursday, August 17, 2017

All Mixed Up part 2 ch 72



“A Mother’s Secret”
At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra was looking on the computer type in information about her father she know that her parents were keeping something from her so she google information on Lorenzo and couldn't find anything about him. “Why can't I find information on you Daddy “Sierra ask herself. She then typed Skye name and couldn't find anything on Skye either. “Did you both paid someone so no information would be online “Sierra ask herself as the maid came in. “Mrs. Cassadine, You're guest will be here soon “The maid said “Yes, Let's get ready ‘Sierra said she closed the computer and went upstairs.

At Skye's-Skye was having dinner with Richard. “How was Washington “Skye ask “Great, Mother I'm thinking of going back to the WSB“Richard said “I will miss you if you leave again but I will support you”Skye said “Thanks Mother, How are you doing “Richard ask “Good , I'm working on getting a magazine up and running,,Richard I love you and I enjoy raising you”Skye said “I'm glad you and Father raise me and I grow up with family not strangers “Richard said “That's why Molly want Ric and I to raise you, How is getting to know Alexis “Skye ask “Good”Richard said “Well I'm glad you're home , You can stay here as much as you like , Lorenzo Jr is staying here to”Skye said “Oh”Richard said as Lorenzo Jr came in. “Lorenzo Jr, Do you want some food “Skye ask “I eat all ready, Richard it's good to see you “Lorenzo Jr said “You too, How is the job search”Richard ask “I brought the Haunted Starr and I'm going to fixed it up and reopened it”Lorenzo Jr said “Congratulations, Mother thanks for dinner, I need to make some calls”Richard said and went upstairs. “Lorenzo I hope you don't use the haunted Starr as a front for you're father “Skye said “Mother, I do want this change “Lorenzo Jr said “I hope so”Skye said

At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra was having the dinner party greeting the guest lying to them saying Grayson was on a business trip. “Sierra,,You're house looks lovely, So is this party”The woman said “Thanks “Sierra said she fake smile.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment