Friday, August 4, 2017

All Mixed Up part 2 ch 69


“A Secret”
At Skye's-Skye just came home and put her purse on the table she missed Ric so much in away she did love him as Sierra came in. “Mother I'm glad you're here I have news to share and I want to tell someone “Sierra said “What is it”Skye ask she touch her daughter's hair and they sit down. “It's good news about the baby “Sierra said “What is it”Skye ask “I'm having twins!! Sierra yelled “Oh Sierra that's wonderful news “Skye said “I'm so happy I just wish my husband was here, Grayson would be so happy we sure be share this together “Sierra said “Yes I understand that”Skye said “Being pregnant made me think about you and Daddy , Were you happy when you were pregnant “Sierra ask “Yes, I was in an accident a long time ago and I was told if I had a baby I would die or the baby but when I was first pregnant with Lila Rae I was so scared but I was on bed rest and you're father and I were just getting to know each other then we got married and then had Lila Rae and then I found out I was pregnant again with you're brother we were happy “Skye said “So you and Daddy were happy when you were pregnant with Lila Rae and Lorenzo Jr, What about when you were pregnant with me? Were you and Daddy happy? Sierra ask Skye just look at Sierra and didn't say anything she just hesitated. “Mother, Why are you hesitant? Sierra ask as Lorenzo came in. “What's going on”Lorenzo ask Skye got up. “I ask mother if you both were happy when Mother was pregnant with me “Sierra ask Lorenzo look at Skye then went by Sierra and touch her arms. “Yes, We were happy you're mother and I love our children. None of you are the reason we divorce “Lorenzo said “That's all I want to know, Mother why didn't you just say that”Sierra ask Skye turn and look at Sierra. “I'm sorry, I was just so happy to be a mother I never thought it was possible to have children and I have four beautiful children “Skye said “Thanks Mother, Daddy I have news about the baby I'm having twins”Sierra said she thought Skye was keep a secret from her “That's wonderful “Lorenzo said “I sure go I'm having a charity dinner party tonight “Sierra said and left.

Lorenzo close the door and went by Skye. “Skye, Why did you hesitate like that? We made a promise never to tell Sierra about how you ended up pregnant “Lorenzo said “I don't want to tell Sierra at all, I just wasn't ready for that “Skye said “I hate what happened “Lorenzo said “Me too but something good came out of it”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said “Why are you here anyway “Skye ask “It's nothing “Lorenzo said he wipes Skye tears away. “Will you be okay “Lorenzo ask “Yes”Skye said Lorenzo kiss Skye on the cheek and left.

On the Docks-Lorenzo Jr was their when Lila Rae came by. “Lorenzo, How are you? You look tired “Lila Rae ask “I had been having a hard time sleeping I keep having dreams about when Mother disappeared? Do you remember “Lorenzo Jr ask “Yes I was about nine and you were seven years old , We were at the park with Mother and playing and then she disappeared, Daddy was scare and Grandfather “Lila Rae said “Yes then Father found Mother and things went downhill from their “Lorenzo Jr said “Yes it did “Lila Rae said as Sierra came by. “What are you talking about “Sierra ask “Nothing, How is the pregnancy “Lila Rae ask “Good, I’m having twins, I just came back from Mother’s ask if she and Daddy were happy when Mother was pregnant with me”Sierra said “Yes she was”Lila Rae said she share a look with Lorenzo Jr. “When I asked Mother she hesitated “Sierra said “I'm sure Mother was just thinking about the past that's all”Lila Rae said Sierra could tell that Lila Rae and Lorenzo Jr were keeping a secret. “I sure go”Sierra said and left. “Sierra, Doesn't knows that before Mother ending up pregnant with Sierra she was kidnap”Lila Rae said “No”Lorenzo Jr said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment