Thursday, August 3, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 52


“A Dark secret”
At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra was waiting for Grayson to come home she had set up a romantic dinner for them and Grayson was drunk as he came in and Sierra could tell and was upset she went up to him. “Grayson, Have you been drinking “Sierra ask “Yes”Grayson said Sierra slap him.Grayson grab her wrist and Sierra pull him off her. “How dare you!!You broke a promise to me! You promise you would stay clean! Sierra yelled “I'm sorry, Please no more yelling! Grayson said “Why! Sierra yelled Grayson pick up a vase and throw it. “I say I don't want the to talk about it! Grayson said as the butler came in. “Mrs. Cassadine “He said “Can you take my husband upstairs to bed”Sierra ask ‘Yes Mama “He said and help Grayson upstairs. Sierra sit down and cried.

At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye/Kate/ Ava office-Skye was their sitting at her desk when Lila Rae came in. “Mother, What is this”Lila Rae ask “I want you to be the first to know, I'm opening a magazine with a old high school friend Kate Howard and Ava Jerome it will not be like you're “Skye said “Mother I think this is great just what you need “Lila Rae said “Thanks, I'm actually looking forward to it “Skye said “What is it going to be about “Lila Rae ask “Strong women “Skye said “I like that idea,”Lila Rae said “Thanks “Skye said

On the Docks-Lorenzo was walking when he ran into Ava, “Ava Jerome. Why are you in town”Lorenzo ask “If you're asking if I'm in the business I'm not “Ava said “I don't believe you”Lorenzo said Ava left as Skye came by. “Skye, Do you have anything to do with Ava being in town”Lorenzo ask “I have a confession to make I want payback on you so I ask Ava to help “Skye said “You been taking my shipment “Lorenzo ask “Yes and I ask our son to sell me his share , I blame you for Ric death and I'm sorry “Skye said “I get wanted payback, I will let this go if you call it off “Lorenzo said “I'm “Skye said “We will always share something “Lorenzo said he touch Skye face and left.

At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra was upstairs looking at her husband who was sleeping it off no one know this secret in their marriage and Sierra didn't know what to do with the baby on the way. Sierra picked up her phone and called someone. “I need you're help, It's Grayson his in trouble again”Sierra said she hang up the phone. Sierra lay in bed by her husband

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment