Thursday, August 17, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 73



“What if”
The next day-General Hospital-Rae was in her office sitting by her desk doing paperwork and thinking about what Skye told her and worrying about her daughter and Granddaughter and put her hands on her face and started to cry as Kevin knocked on the door and came in. “Rae, I have the chart you need “Kevin said “Thanks “Rae said she wiped her face. “Rae, Are you okay? Do you want to talk about it”Kevin ask “I just found out something about Skye that happened when I was gone , I just wish I was here for her when it happened “Rae said as she got up. “If you were here when it happened would it stop it”Kevin ask “No but I could of supporting Skye when she was going through it, I could of been the mother Skye need me to be”Rae said and cried and Kevin hug Rae as Laura look from the door. Rae pull away “I sure of never left town, I lose years without my daughter and I lose the man I loved, I sure of just supporting Skye through her marriage to Lorenzo “Rae said “You can’t change it, But you can fix things between you and Skye, I'm sorry about us but I love my wife “Kevin said “I'm glad you're happy”Rae said “You will be happy “Kevin said and left. 

At Felicia house-Felicia was looking at information she found about the mysterious woman when Sierra was outside about to knock on the door when her phone rang Sierra opened her purse and pulled out her cellphone. “Sierra Cassadine “She said “Sierra, Come to my house now”Lorenzo yelled in Spanish. “Daddy “Sierra said “I say now! Lorenzo yelled in Spanish and Sierra know he was serious. “Yes Daddy “Sierra said and left. 

At General Hospital-Laura was in her office when Kevin came in and went by Laura and kiss her. “What was that for”Laura ask “I just want to say I love you “Kevin said “I love you too “Laura said 

At Rae office-Rae was looking at a picture of her and Kevin. “I will get you back “Rae said 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment