Monday, August 21, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 3


“Losing Sierra”
At Lorenzo-Skye was alone in the living room by the fireplace looking at a picture of Lorenzo who was holding Sierra as she was a baby. Skye pick up the picture as Lorenzo came in holding a phone. “I called the children they sure be here soon and we can tell them our news”Lorenzo said Skye didn't look at Lorenzo. “Skye “Lorenzo said Skye look up at Lorenzo. “Sorry, I just love this picture of you and Sierra “Skye said Lorenzo looks at it. “Sierra was a great daughter,I know we had our issues but I loved Sierra “Lorenzo said “I know you did, Last night was so hard to slept without our daughter , I know this is the right thing to do”Skye said “Yes it is “Lorenzo said

At The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy was sitting down looking at a picture of Skye and Sierra when Alan came in and sit down. “Tracy, I have to ask are you okay? You haven't been acting like yourself since you came back “Alan said “I wanted to make amends with the family, I have cancer “Tracy said “No, You will beat it “Alan said “It's terminal”Tracy said “Come to General Hospital and get a second opinion “Alan said “I will, Go check on Skye “Tracy said “I will “Alan said he left.

At Lila Rae/Morgan -Lila Rae and Morgan were having coffee when Grace came in the room. “Grace, Come sit down , You're father and I have some new “Lila Rae said Grace sit down. “Sweetheart, Last night you're Aunt Sierra went to heaven “Lila Rae said “Why”Grace ask “I don't know , You're Aunt Sierra had her babies before she died, Bliss and Cecil, They are going to need us “Lila Rae said “Grace, Are you okay”Morgan ask “No, Why did this happened “Grace ask “We don't know “Lila Rae said

At Grayson/Sierra-Grayson was lying in bed when Spencer came in. “Grayson, I know you're in pain right now , I would be to if I lose Josslyn but you can't fall apart you have you're children to think about “Spencer said “I don't want to move on without my wife, Sierra wanted the twins so much “Grayson said “I know, Grayson you can't fall apart “Spencer said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment