Tuesday, August 1, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 48


At The Quartermaine hotel-Spencer room-Spencer was in his room when their was a knock on the door it was Josslyn. “Can we talk”Josslyn ask “Sure, What is it”Spencer ask “Spencer I still love you and I want to give it another try in our marriage we owe it to ourselves and our son to try again “Josslyn said “Josslyn I love you to it was just a thing Emma and I and I'm sorry I broke you're trust but we can work on it”Spencer said “Yes it's going to take time but we can build on it and our marriage let's go home “Josslyn said “Yes”Spencer said

In the lobby-Sierra was talking to AJ about the fundraiser. “Of course you can have it here, We will donate everything you need “AJ said “Thanks “Sierra said as Michael came by. “What's going on”Michael ask “The hospital wants to do a fundraiser in honor of you're mother and Cameron we will be giving the money to a charity of you're choice “Sierra said “Thanks I like that idea “Michael said “I told Sierra she could have it here and it's on the house “AJ said “Thanks Dad”Michael said

Sierra went into the dining room to get some tea when she ran into a old friend who she hadn't seen for a while. Gia Soleito . “Gia”Sierra said “Sierra, I missed you”Gia said “I missed you to our you going to finally leave through business “Sierra ask as they sit down. “I been trying to be taken seriously in this business but I will never be because I'm not just the granddaughter of Gino Soleito but a woman so I'm going to try something else “Gia said “Good, You're so smart and can do anything ‘Sierra said “We been friends for years we both know what it's like having a family member who in the mob”Gia said “I was so blind about who my father is”Sierra said “You just like seen the best in people,Now let's order some champagne “Gina said “I can't, I'm pregnant “Sierra said “That's great I'm happy for you and Grayson “Gina said “Thanks you, We are finally going to be happy hopefully we can put the past back behind us”Sierra said “What's going on”Gia ask “My father found out about LJ and the abortion and wasn't happy about it “Sierra said “It's you're choice, Lorenzo will have to get over it Gia  said as Lorenzo walk in.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment