Wednesday, August 23, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 11


At General Hospital -Grayson went by the nursery room-The twins were still hook to a IV and in the beds when Dr. Kelly came by. “How are my daughter's? Can they come home? Grayson ask “Not yet but they are getting stronger “Dr. Kelly said “That's good”Grayson said he went by the twins. “I'm you're Daddy and I will protect you “Grayson said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo and Tea and Monica and Alan and Lila Rae and Lorenzo Jr and Richard and Morgan and Michael and Rae and Ramon and AJ and Josslyn were their, “What sure we do now “Lorenzo ask Tea. “We get a restraining orders against Grayson till this is all work out in the court “Tea said “Is this necessary? Mother and Daddy I know you're in pain and missed Sierra I'm to but taking the twins from Grayson? Why don't you just share them? This is all going to lean to heartache and Sierra would hate it”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae, We are doing this for love, The love of you're sister “Skye said “We need everyone support on this, Tea go ahead and draw that up, Josslyn I know this is going to be hard for you being married to Spencer “Lorenzo said “I loved Sierra to “Josslyn said “We all did.Richard said and left.

Skye was looking at a picture of Sierra and Skye together when AJ came by, “AJ , Do you think I'm making a mistake “Skye ask “I get why you want to do this you're in pain but Grayson is the father he sure be raise the children “AJ said “I miss my baby girl, Sierra was so heartbroken when she found out Luis was her father the secret killed her”Skye said “You feel guilty because Sierra gone”AJ ask “Yes, My secrets killed my daughter “Skye said

Lorenzo and Tea were talking. “It's all set, Now you have to make this marriage look like a real one”Tea said “I will “Lorenzo said

Rae and Alan came by. “Do I have you're support “Skye ask “Yes, It's just not going to be easy “Alan said “No it's not”Rae said “Mother, I want you to stay at my house “Skye said “Sure I will “Rae said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment