Friday, August 25, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 20


“Quartermaine Stand by each other”
At The Quartermaine mansion-AJ and Michael and Lydia and Alan and Monica and Tracy and Lorenzo Jr and Lila Rae and Ned and Skye and Lorenzo were there. .”What is this meeting about “Monica ask “Junior called it”Ned said “It's about the custody case, Nikolas came to see us at ELQ. Nikolas want to destroy ELQ if you go after the twins “AJ said “I'm sorry “Skye said “We will stand by you Skye if this is what you want”AJ said “I don't want to destroy this family business over this, Edward legacy”Skye said “What was important to Daddy wasn't ELQ it was the family and Daddy wouldn't want the Cassadine to raise Bliss and Cecil, Family is what's important here”Tracy said “Really? Even my daughter “Skye ask “Yes, Unfortunately you are a Quartermaine, Look I have changed right now I'm going through cancer and I realize that family is important not ELQ or money besides we will be fine “Tracy said “Yes we will “AJ said “Thanks everyone it means a lot to us”Lorenzo said Skye turn around and look at a picture of Sierra that was on the fireplace. Lorenzo came by Skye. “Skye “Lorenzo said “I need some  air”Skye said and pick up her coat and left. “I'll go check on her “AJ said and left.

“Michael, Are you okay”Lila Rae ask “I'm not sure if you know this, But I wasn't raise by AJ , I just hate all this”Michael said “I'm sorry about you're childhood, I don't agree with what my parents are doing I think they are use their grief and not dealing with it, I don't like that my parents remarried it's just going to lean to heartbreak “Lila Rae said

The Quartermaine crypt-Skye was their touch her daughter gravestone as AJ came in. “I figured you would be here”AJ said “I'm glad that Lorenzo agree to buried our daughter here, I just hate all this AJ , I don't know if it's the right thing to do”Skye said “You do know how it feels not to be raise by you're father and I know as a parent what Grayson is going through, I will support you Skye if this is what you want but I think Grayson belongs in his children life”AJ said “I do believe that to but I want to protect them , I couldn't save my baby girl if I only told Sierra the truth years ago she would still be here! Skye yelled and cried, AJ hug her as Lorenzo came in.”Skye, Are you okay “Lorenzo ask “Yes, We we're just talking about Sierra,We sure go home my mother is moving in with us “Skye said “Nice, I will see you in court tomorrow “AJ said “Thanks for supporting us AJ it means a lot to me”Skye said “We are family “AJ said Lorenzo took Skye hand and they left.

AJ went by Lila gravestone, “Grandmother, Skye falling in love with that man again! AJ said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment