Tuesday, August 22, 2017

All Mixed up Part 3 ch 6


At Lorenzo/Skye-Lorenzo was at home alone when Liz came in, “Elizabeth, Why are you here I'm sure it's not to give you're condolences to me”Lorenzo said “I'm sorry about Sierra she was innocent but I have to know if you had anything to do with my son LJ death “Liz ask “No but I'm not sorry if LJ is dead he raped my daughter “Lorenzo said “I hate what my son did but you are as bad as my son “Liz said “I never raped a woman “Lorenzo said Liz left as a woman came in. “I'm glad you're here”Lorenzo said

At Ric gravestone-Richard was their. “Father, I wish you were here, Since you passed the whole family has been falling apart, Sierra is gone and Mother is marrying him “Richard said he touch his father's gravestone as Kristina came by. “Richard “Kristina said “I missed my father and now Sierra “Richard said “I missed them to it just suck “Kristina said ‘Yes it does and it's about to get worse “Richard said

At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned and Olivia were talking. ‘“So you been seeing someone “Olivia ask “Alexis is a old friend and we reconnected that's all, Yes we had sex”Ned said “Do you love her”Olivia ask “Right now my family needs me , We just lose my young cousin who left her daughter's behind”Ned said “You are right , It's a sad story “Olivia said

At The Park-Rae was sitting on a bench when Kevin came by and sit down . “As a therapist I sure know how to deal with this but I don't know how or to help my daughter who is making a choice I don't agree with but all I can do is support her “Rae said “Is it a real bad choice “Kevin ask “Yes,You have to keep it between us but Skye and Lorenzo are getting married so they can get full custody of the twins “Rae said ‘Lorenzo and Skye are just trying to hold on to the only thing left of their daughter “Kevin said “Yes, I understand that but I don't want my daughter to get hurt “Rae said “You're her mother, You want to protect her Kevin said “Yes”Rae said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment