Thursday, August 17, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 70


‘A Mother’s Secret”
At Skye's-Skye was alone thinking about the past when Rae came in. “Skye , Are you okay “Rae ask “No I'm not okay I keep thinking about the past, Mother I have a secret about my daughter Sierra, How I ended up pregnant with her and went Sierra fine out it's going to destroy her “Skye said “Skye, What is it”Rae ask “You we're away in London and I was married to Lorenzo we were happy with Lila Rae and Lorenzo Jr till one thing changed everything,I took the children to the park they were having fun and someone came behind me and kidnap me “Skye said as she cried. “Who was it, ? Did he hurt you “Rae ask “Yes he hurt me, That's how I ended up pregnant “Skye said “Sierra not Lorenzo “Rae ask “No”Skye said as she cried. “Skye, Who was it? Did they get caught “Rae ask “Lorenzo took care of him. It was Luis “Skye said as she cried. “I'm sorry I wasn't here for you”Rae said “I wish you were, That was the downfall to my marriage to Lorenzo, I couldn't get pass it”Skye said “I'm sorry “Rae said they share a hug. “Lorenzo hated that Luis took me and he blame himself to but Lorenzo fall in love with Sierra and want to be her father “Skye said “He is “Rae said “Yes”Skye said

At Lorenzo-Lorenzo was looking at a picture of him and Sierra. “You are my daughter, Not his “Lorenzo said to himself.

At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra was feeling like everyone in her family was lied to her. “Mrs. Cassadine “The maid said as she came in. “What is it”Sierra ask “The cook would like to talk to you about the dinner “The maid said ‘Yes we have a lot to do”Sierra said she left with the maid.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment