Monday, August 28, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 39


At General Hospital-The nursery room-Bliss and Cecil were in the incubator when Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Bliss and Cecil, You are both coming home with us, We love you and are going to take care of you and keep you safe “Lorenzo said “I wonder why the oxygen tank is gone”Skye said as Dr. Kelly came in. “Dr. Kelly, How are the twins “Skye ask “The twins are doing great, They can breath on there own”Dr. Kelly said “That's wonderful, Can the twins go home soon”Skye ask “Yes, The twins can go home today “Dr. Kelly said “That's wonderful, We won custody “Lorenzo said “I will get the twins ready to check out, They are still at risk for infection “Dr.Kelly said “I will make sure they don't go neither anyone who sick “Skye said Dr. Kelly left as Lila Rae came in. “Mother, Daddy “Lila Rae said “The twins can go home “Lorenzo said “That's great but Daddy this is wrong the twins should be going home with Grayson, Sierra would hate this she missed when you were not in our life , Don't do this to the twins “Lila Rae said “I'm sorry Lila Rae that you feel that way but I'm doing this “Lorenzo said he turned to look at the twins. “I'm going to get the paperwork.Lila Rae come with me “Skye said “Daddy “Lila Rae said “I know you are looking out for the twins so I'm , I love you you're my first born”Lorenzo said Skye and Lila Rae left.

In the hallway -Skye and Lila Rae were talking. “Mother, You know I'm right “Lila Rae said “I do hate this, I know what it's like not to be raised by you're father but you're sister want this, The DVD”Skye said

Dr. Kelly was talking to Grayson. “The twins are doing great, They can go home, I'm sorry about what the court decides “Dr, Kelly said “Thanks, I sure be the one who is bringing the children home”Grayson said he left to see the twins.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment