Wednesday, August 23, 2017

All Mixed Up part 3 ch 12


At A office-Richard was in the office talking to Anna. “Anna, What did you want to see me about “Richard ask “We need you back in the WSB, We have a assigned for you, We need you to spy on you're stepfather “Anna said “Lorenzo is out of the business for now “Richard said “We have a feeling about a business deal he did”Anna said “What about my brother? I can't go after him that will break my mother heart it's already breaking “Richard said “We don't want Lorenzo Jr just Lorenzo “Anna said “Alright, I will do it “Richard said “Thanks, Report here in a few weeks and use this phone to call me”Anna said and left.

At Grayson/Sierra-Grayson was looking at a picture of Sierra when a man came in. “Grayson Cassadine, Have a good day”The man said he give Grayson the envelope and left. Grayson open it was the restraining order stopping him from going to see his daughter's. Grayson pick up the phone and called Alexis.

Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo and Skye were alone, “We are doing the right thing Skye you have to remember that”Lorenzo said “I'm trying, I just wish we would know if Sierra would want this “Skye said “I would give anything for Sierra to be here “Lorenzo said “Me too”Skye said as Richard came in. “Mother,Lorenzo I was wondering if I could stay here “Richard said “Sure you can”Skye said “For you're mother sake I will let you “Lorenzo said “Thanks “Richard said “Tomorrow is the funeral we sure get some rest”Skye said Richard went upstairs and Lorenzo and Skye went upstairs to there room.

Skye and Lorenzo were in there bedroom-”Tonight is our honeymoon “Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I'm not ready to have sex “Skye said Lorenzo touch Skye. “You need to let him go”Lorenzo said “You need to let her go”Skye said she went into the bathroom and changed.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment