Thursday, August 24, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 14


At The Cassadine mansion-Sierra wake-Nikolas and Hayden and Alexis and Laura and Grayson and Spencer and Josslyn and Michael and Sabrina and Lila Rae and Morgan and Kristina and Richard and Lorenzo Jr and Skye and Lorenzo Jr and Alan and Monica and Tracy and Ned and AJ and Lydia. “Thanks for coming, Right now I don't want to talk about the custody case just to celebrate my wife life, My wife loved this family each of us in this room right now all Sierra wanted was a family of her own to raise her children with the man she loves “Grayson said “You broke my daughter heart when you drink “Lorenzo said “You broke it when you left Sierra and went to jail”Grayson said “Everyone is in pain but by fighting for the twins isn't going to make it even better “Laura said “I'm not back down “Lorenzo said “Skye, You know Sierra would hate this”Grayson said “Skye, Let’s go”Lorenzo said they left. “Lila Rae, You know I'm right”Grayson said “I hate all of this if I could change it and bring back my sister I would “Lila Rae said “Me too”Grayson said

At General Hospital-Cassie room-Cassie was lying in bed and Bobbie was with her. “Did you have a good childhood “Bobbie ask “Yes my parents were great, I just want to know where I came from”Cassie said “You had a twin sister but she died “Bobbie said “I wish I knew her “Cassie said “Me too”Bobbie said as Lucas came in. “Cassie, This is you're brother Lucas”Bobbie said “Nice to meet you “Cassie said “You too”Lucas said “When you get out of here I want you to come stay with me “Bobbie said “I would like it”Cassie said

In a hospital room-Tracy was lying on the bed having her first treatment of chemotherapy when Ned came in and took her hand. “You will get though this “Ned said “Thanks, Today was so sad to say goodbye to someone so young “Tracy said “Yes it was”Ned said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment