Thursday, August 3, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 53


“A Dark Secret”
At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra was in her robe in the living room and pick up the vase that Grayson throw last night when Lorenzo came in. “Sierra, What happened “Lorenzo ask Sierra got up. “Nothing the vase just fell, Why are you here”Sierra ask “I thought we could go out to breakfast “Lorenzo said “That's a nice offer but I can't today “Sierra said she fixed her hair with her hand and Lorenzo saw a bruise on her wrist. Lorenzo took Sierra arm. “What happened? Did Grayson do this”Lorenzo ask “Daddy , Leave this alone now I have a lot of things to take care of”Sierra said “If his hitting you it's my business! You're my daughter “Lorenzo yelled “His not , Now please go I can handle this”Sierra said “If he hits you again “Lorenzo said and left.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Monica were having coffee. “Thanks you for let Tracy back in “Alan said “I did it for you, I know how much you miss her “Monica said “No matter how much she hurt me I did miss her but if she hurt another child of mine “Alan said “I agree “Monica said as Tracy came in. “Alan, Monica thanks for let me come back “Tracy said “You're welcome, We are going to have a family dinner tonight in honor of you're return but if you ever hurt my husband again! Monica yelled “I will not hurt Alan anymore “Tracy said Monica left. “I believe you “Alan said “I did miss our family “Tracy said “I believe you, Just leave ELQ alone AJ and Michael are running it together and doing a great job “Alan said “Fine I will leave it alone “Tracy said “Good, AJ is really happy he has his son back and his not drinking “Alan said

At Skye's-Skye was about to leave when Lorenzo came in he look upset and Skye could tell. “Lorenzo, What is it you look upset “Skye ask “I'm , It's about our baby girl I'm worrying about her”Lorenzo said “What happened “Skye ask “I went to Sierra and she has a bruise on her wrist I don't know how it happened. Sierra ask me to leave but if his hitting our daughter “Lorenzo said “I will go talk to Sierra and let you know “Skye said “Thanks”Lorenzo said “Our daughter is strong and not going to let anyone push her around “Skye said “Yeah “Lorenzo said “Don't do anything yet”Skye said “I will not”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment