Friday, August 4, 2017

All Mixed UP Part 2 xh 65


At Lorenzo-Lorenzo was talking to a man. “Sir, I have some new “He said “What is it”Lorenzo ask “I have a reason to believe his alive “The man said “Whom “Lorenzo ask

At Sierra/Grayson -Sierra came into the house she missed Grayson so much and sit on the couch and cried for her husband.

At Nikolas/Hayden-Nikolas and Hayden were having tea. “I'm sorry about Grayson, But I'm glad his getting help”Laura said “I hope my son gets clean his has a child on the way and I hope he stay clean this time,I thought I was a good father but with Grayson drinking and Spencer cheating “Nikolas said “You are not responsible for the choice the boys make they are both grown man”Laura said “Maybe “Nikolas said

At Sierra /Grayson-Sierra got up from the couch and picked up the vase and throw it she was upset that Grayson choice to drink right now when Lorenzo came in and pull her into his arms. Sierra pull away and wipe her tears. “Daddy, Why are you here “Sierra ask “To check on you , Why don't you move in with me while Grayson is away “Lorenzo ask “No thanks, I'm going to be fine I have a lot to do “Sierra said “You don't always have to deal with things alone you have family that support you”Lorenzo said “I know and I'm going to be fine “Sierra said the maid came in with a box. “Mrs. Cassadine, I have the spring decorating”The maid said “Yes we have to decorate the house for the dinner tomorrow, Daddy I will see you later “Sierra said “Alright “Lorenzo said he was worrying about Sierra and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment