Monday, August 28, 2017

All Mixed Up part 3 ch 36


At The Mayor office-The mayor was at his desk talking to his employees. “I don't want to run again. This is my last term”The Mayor said “We sure make an announcement “The woman said “Sure”The Mayor said the woman left and the mayor look around his office he was going to miss it.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy was putting out snacks when Olivia came in. “Olivia, I thought we could have a bit to eat and talk get to know each other, After all you are married to my son and having his baby”Tracy said “Sure”Olivia said they sit down. “So do you work “Tracy ask “I help Ned at L and B”Olivia said “Nice, How did you and Ned meet”Tracy ask “At L and B, I came in for a interview “Olivia said “Do you love my son”Tracy ask “Yes,,I'm not after Ned money,,We do have a prenup “Olivia said “Good”Tracy said “I know you're looking out for you're son and I get it but I will not hurt Ned”Olivia said “You better not, I'm an overprotective mother “Tracy said “I get it”Olivia said

At Lila Rae office-Lila Rae was working when Maxie came in, “Hot off the press! Here are first magazine of Harbor Port”Maxie said “I hope we are a hit”Lila Rae said “We will be “Maxie said “I do love the cover use Audrey Webber “Lila Rae said “Me too,This new chance is going to be good”Maxie said

At General Hospital-Grayson was looking at his daughter's who were in the nursery room when Dr. Kelly came by, “Grayson, The twins are doing great they are now starting to breath on their own” Dr. Kelly said “Thanks, Hopefully I can take them home”Grayson said “I hope you can too “Dr. Kelly said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment