Thursday, August 17, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 77



“A Mother’s Secret”
At The Quartermaine hotel -The fundraiser for Carly and Cameron-Michael and Sabrina and Josslyn and Spencer and Morgan and Lila Rae and Lorenzo and Bobbie and John and Laura and Kevin and Monica and Alan and Tracy and Skye and Lorenzo Jr and Raman and Richard and Alexis and Ned and Sierra and Rae and Liz and Ayden and AJ and Lydia were their. “I want to thank you all for coming, The hospital wanted to do something in honor of Carly and Cameron, We want to raise money in honor of them”Laura said Bobbie got up. “I know my daughter isn't perfect she done things in this town but Carly did try to change she love the hospital and this town, We would like to have a wing in the hospital in honor of my daughter “Bobbie said everyone clapped. Liz got up. “”My son loved being a doctor and I'm glad he was I was proud of him, Cameron died being a doctor which he loved saving patients and the hospital “Liz said everyone clapped as Felicia came in and by Bobbie. “Bobbie , I found out who that patient is, It's someone you know that's why you felt a connection for her”Felicia said as John came by. “Is everything okay”John ask “No, Felicia was just going to tell me something “Bobbie said “The mysteries woman is Carly's twin sister, Bobbie you give birth to twins”Felicia said “Oh my God, I don't remember it”Bobbie said 

“Michael , How are you doing “AJ ask “I'm trying “Michael said “You're mother loved you “AJ said “Yes, I know you and Mother had a past but I'm glad you're here “Michael said “You can always count on me “AJ said 

The light went dark and everyone was panic when someone went on the stage . “I'm back Port Charles “The person said and the lights when back on. 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment