Thursday, August 17, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 71



“A Mother’s Secret”
At Skye's-Skye was alone after talking to Rae about the past wondering when she sure tell Sierra when Lila Rae came in. “Lila Rae, It's good to see you”Skye said “Mother I need you're advice “Lila Rae said “Sure, Let's sit down, Would you like some tea “Skye ask “No thanks, Mother I been keeping a secret from my husband and I'm not sure if I should tell Morgan or not, Sierra think I sure tell Morgan”Lila Rae said “What is it”Skye ask “Grace isn't Morgan daughter, I had an affair with Cameron his Grace father “Lila Rae said “Lila Rae, I always hope you and Cameron would work it out, I like the both of you together he was good for you but I know you love Morgan to and his a good husband and father, Lila Rae Cameron is dead so sure the secrets let it die with Cameron, If you tell Morgan, Grace will lose the only father she loves”Skye said “You are right , Thanks Mother “Lila Rae said “You're welcome “Skye said “I sure go home and get dinner ready, Would you like to come over”Lila Rae ask “No thanks,,Richard is coming over”Skye said “Good”Lila Rae said and left.

At Lorenzo-Lorenzo was looking at a file about Luis. “I hope you are rotten in hell for what you did to my wife “Lorenzo said

At Michael/Sabrina-Michael was playing with his son Alan Jr. “I love you so much, So did you're Grandmother “Michael said “I miss Grandmother “Alan Jr said as their was a knock on the door it was John, “John, Come in”Michael said John came in. “Michael, You looks so grown up , It's good to see you I'm sorry about Carly “John said “I'm sorry to, This is my son Alan Jr”Michael said ‘Hello Alan Jr”John said “Alan Jr, This is John his you're Great-Grandfather, Carly was his daughter “Michael said “It's nice to meet you “Alan Jr said “Alan , Why don't you get ready for bed”Michael said he went upstairs. “Is Alan Jr you're only child “John ask “No I have a daughter Avery and a wife “Michael said “Good, Are you working in the business “John ask “No I'm working with AJ at ELQ and I go by the last name Quartermaine “Michael said” Good, I'm glad you're not in that lifestyle “John said “Morgan is. I try to stop him but he didn't listen “Michael said “No”John said “Are you staying in town”Michael ask “Yes, I sure get to the hotel I will see you later “John said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment