Monday, August 28, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 29


At Lila Rae/Morgan-Lila Rae and Morgan had came into the house the nanny came in.”Grace is upstairs, Reading “The nanny said “Thanks “Lila Rae said the nanny left. “Lila Rae, What did you want to talk about”Morgan ask “I been keeping a secret for years and after what happened between my parents and Sierra it's time I tell you the secrets I been keeping, I love you Morgan that's not a lie but it's not the same between us as it was for Cameron and I , When Cameron came back into town before we were married I slept with him. “Lila Rae said “What else”Morgan ask he was trying to control his bipolar. “Grace isn't you're daughter, She Cameron “Lila Rae said as she cried, “What! I'm not Grace father! Morgan yelled “I'm sorry, You are Grace father in every way that counts “Lila Rae said as she cried. Morgan pick up a picture of them as a family. “Are whole family is a lie! Morgan yelled and throw the picture and went by Lila Rae He had his hand around her neck when Lorenzo came running in. “Get you're hands off my daughter! Lorenzo yelled Morgan took his hands off Lila Rae. “Lila Rae, Go get Grace you are coming home with me “Lorenzo said “Daddy, We are going to be fine “Lila Rae said “Lila Rae it's a order “Lorenzo said Lila Rae know she couldn't argue with her father but was worrying about Morgan. “Morgan “Lila Rae said Morgan just look at Lila Rae who went upstairs. 

“I will not let you hurt my daughter, If necessary I will take care of you before you hurt my daughter or granddaughter “Lorenzo said “Keep in mind I was you're stepson not just you're son in law “Morgan said “If I have to I will choose my daughter “Lorenzo said Lila Rae came down with a bag and Grace. “Grace, Say goodbye to Daddy “Lila Rae said “Bye Daddy “Grace said “I love you”Morgan said “Morgan, Take care, I will call you later “Lila Rae said she left with Lorenzo and Grace. 

At Felicia-Felicia was home having tea with Bobbie. “So how's it going with Cassie”Felicia ask “It's been odd, Today John and I told her how I ended up pregnant “Bobbie said “Are you okay”Felicia ask “I just hate talking about that part of my life that's all”Bobbie said “How is it going with John,”Felicia ask “John has feelings for me and I'm not sure about it, He was just one of the men I slept with “Bobbie said “His also the father of you're daughters,”Felicia said “I know”Bobbie said 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment