Saturday, August 26, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 25


At The Courthouse- Skye and Lorenzo were their with the Quartermaine and Cassadine family they were about to watch the DVD of Sierra.

Sierra was on the DVD. “I made this DVD after I healed from being shot I want to make sure everything is take care of with my children, I guess if you are watching this I'm gone, I know that if something happened to me my father would call my Aunt Tea that's why I sent this to her, I also know that if something happened to me that my father could not save me his going to try to save my children, Daddy I know you and it's not you're fault or mother whatever I die of, I enjoy getting to know you, Anyway about my children I want my children to be raised by my parents, Grayson I love you but I can't trust you with the drinking around our children “Sierra said it was over.

Grayson wipe his tears, Alexis got up, “You're honored the children in this, Grayson is there father “Alexis said “Ms. Davis , We are not question the DNA of the twins, “The Judge said “You're honor I don't think we need to go into this we have what the children mother wanted “Tea said “I still want to heard from witness “The Judge said “Yes you're honor “Tea said “”Ms. Davis, Call you're witness “The judge said “I call Grayson Cassadine “Alexis said Grayson took the stand.

Grayson got swear in. “Mr.Cassadine, Are you a recovering alcoholic “Alexis ask,”Yes”Grayson said “Do you travel for you're job”Alexis ask “My father is going to handle that part so I can be their for my children, Skye and Lorenzo I will not take the twins from you we can share them “Grayson said “Do you have a nanny”Alexis ask “Yes two nannies I want to be the best father to my children, I wish we were not here today and my wife was here but we can't change that”Grayson said “Have you had a drink today “Alexis ask “No, I haven't had a drink since I left for rehabilitation “Grayson said “I'm done “Alexis said it was Tea time to cross examination Grayson. “Mr. Cassadine, Have you ever cheating on you're late wife “Tea ask “It was a long time ago but yes”Grayson said “When you're wife was pregnant, Where were you? Tea ask “Rehabilitation “Grayson said “Did you know about the DVD that Sierra made”Tea ask “No, I was shocked by it that's not my wife on the DVD “Grayson said “Can you handed twin baby girls alone “Tea ask “I'm willing to share custody of the twins with their grandparents “Grayson said “I'm done”Tea said “Court will call a five minute recess “The Judge said

Lorenzo went by Grayson. “See even my daughter didn't want you to raise her children “Lorenzo said “Leave my client alone”Alexis said

Skye went into the hallway and had a slip of water when Lorenzo came by. “Skye “Lorenzo said “Was that really our daughter in that DVD ? Or did you fake it”Skye ask “No I didn't fake it”Lorenzo said as Tea came by. “Skye, Lorenzo it's Look good for us”Tea said “That DVD help us didn't it”Skye ask,”Yes it did “Tea said Skye left. “Lorenzo, I just hope this doesn't cost me”Tea said “It will not”Lorenzo said

Inside-Lila Rae and Richard we're talking. “That DVD doesn't sound like our sister “Richard said “No it doesn't “Lila Rae said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment