Thursday, August 31, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 49


At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Monica were alone talking. “I have some news I hire Felicia to fine my parents “Monica said “I do hope you find them and that they want to meet you”Alan said “I can handle anything “Monica said “Yes you can, You're strong “Alan said “Yes I'm”Monica said they share a kiss, “Do you want to fool around “Alan ask “Yes “Monica said they share another kiss and went upstairs.

Ned/Olivia room-Ned and Olivia we're getting ready for bed. “Are you should about raising our child in this house “Ned ask “Yes this is you're family and I want our child, My first born to be around his or her family “Olivia said “My family can be a handful and a little nutty “Ned said “Ned I wish I had a brother or sister growing up all I have is a cousin that's all and we hardly talk “Olivia said “You are right, Family is important I sure call my daughter's Brooklyn and Kristina she may not like our news I wasn't the best father to Brooklyn but I want to be the best for our “Ned said “You will be “Olivia said they share a kiss.

At Richard/Emma-Richard and Emma we're laying on the couch undressed when their was a knock on the door. Richard and Emma got dressed and open the door it was Skye. “Mother “Richard said “Why are you here? Emma ? Are you back together “Skye ask,”Yes”Richard said “Skye , It's good to see you “Emma said as their was another knock on the door it was Patrick and Robin, “Mother, Daddy, Why are you here “Emma ask “We want to see you , We haven't seen you since you been back, Richard, Why are you here”Robin ask “Mother, Daddy, Skye we are back together and living together “Emma said “I thought you both broke up because you couldn't handle what you both do”Skye said ‘That we are both spy, We are going to try it again, Mother please don't tell Lorenzo about what I do? Richard ask “I will not , If this make you happy then I'm happy for you I love you “Skye said “We are happy to, Richard you better not hurt our daughter “Patrick said “I will not”Richard said “Emma, Are you here on assignment “Robin ask “Assignment and for good,”Emma said “We sure go “Robin said “Yes, Richard just be careful”Skye said and left and Robin and Patrick left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment