Monday, August 21, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 2


“Losing Sierra”
At The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy and Dillon were their waiting on new about Sierra went Alan and Monica came in. “I have some news “Alan said Tracy look at her brother and know that Sierra was gone and hug Alan. “I'm sorry “Tracy said and hug her brother. “I just wish I could of saved Sierra “Alan said “The twins”Tracy ask “The twins Bliss and Cecil made it “Alan said “That's good”Tracy said “I'm worrying about Skye, What if she drinks “Alan said “We will all be here for Skye and the twins”Tracy said and left. “Tracy is acting different sense she came back”Alan said “I just think my mother missed this family that's all”Dillon said and left. “I sure call Skye “Alan said “Alan, You're in pain too”Monica said Alan sit down and cried.

At Jake’s-Lorenzo Jr was having a drink as Gina came by. “Lorenzo, I been trying to reach Sierra, I want to talk to her it's been a while “Gina said “You will not be able to talk to my sister anymore, She died tonight “Lorenzo Jr said “What”Gina ask “It was a car accident “Lorenzo Jr said “No”Gina said

At Lorenzo-Lorenzo and Skye we're talking. “You want to marry me? Have a marriage of convicted “Skye ask “Skye, We can do this, It's not like we are strangers we have been in a relationship before “Lorenzo said “Do we have separated room? separate life”Skye ask “No, Skye we can give our Granddaughters the life the family we couldn't give our daughter “Lorenzo said “Grayson is going to fight this”Skye said “Grayson just came out of rehabilitation and I found some dirty on him, He was cheated with the secretary “Lorenzo said “Do you have proof “Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “This isn't going to be easy but yes let's do this”Skye said “Thanks “Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment