Monday, August 28, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 35


At Kelly's-Richard was their getting some coffee reading the information he had on Lorenzo for whatever reason Richard was feeling guilty about turn in his stepfather thinking of what it will do to his mother and sister and brother when a old friend came in. “Richard Lansing “She said Richard look up. “Emma, You're back in town”Richard said “Yes , I'm , I went away for a while “Emma said “Do you want to join me”Richard ask Emma sit down,”You look like you were ten miles away “Emma said “I was just thinking “Richard said he had the paper on the table and Emma saw it as Richard put it away. “Are you back in the WSB”Emma ask “Yes,You can't tell anyone about this”Richard said “I will not, I'm also in it still “Emma said “We have a lot in common, Why didn't we work”Richard ask “We both put our career head of love”Emma said “Yes”Richard said “I'm sorry about you're father and sister “Emma said “Thanks “Richard said “I sure go,,It was good to see you”Emma said “Wait , You never told me who you are here for”Richard said “You know I can't tell you who my assessment you know that “Emma said and left. Richard wonder what Emma was up to.

On the Docks-Luke was on it thinking when Anna came by. “Anna”Luke said “Luke”Anna said “I didn't know you were in town”Luke said “No one know that I'm back, Please keep this between us”Anna said “Are you back in the WSB”Luke ask,Anna look at Luke. “Alright, Go I will keep you're secrets “Luke said “Thanks”Anna said

At The Park-Lorenzo and Skye were watching Grace who was swinging. “I just want to protect Lila Rae and Grace, Both our first, Our first daughter and Granddaughter “Lorenzo said “We will keep them safe”Skye said “I wish we could for Sierra “Lorenzo said “Me too, But I don't blame you “Skye said “Thanks “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, How is Ramon doing “Skye ask “He wants to join the army “Lorenzo said “His young and missing Carly”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment