Monday, August 28, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 31


At Lorenzo/Skye-Lorenzo was downstairs on the phone as Lila Rae and Grace came in. Lorenzo hang up the phone. “Good Morning, Lila Rae,Grace “Lorenzo said “Good Morning Papa”Grace said “Why don't we go have breakfast at the hotel? Skye went to the office and will meet us their”Lorenzo said “Sure”Lila Rae said “I'm going to get my design bag that Aunt Sierra brought  me”Grace said and left. “Sierra spoil my daughter “Lila Rae said “Yes she did, Lila Rae how are you doing “Lorenzo ask “Daddy, I don't know what I'm going to do about Morgan I love him and it's up to me”Lila Rae said “Yes it is, I just don't want him to hurt you if I didn't walk in “Lorenzo said “I'm glad you walk in but this is the bipolar which I don't get his been taking his medicine “Lila Rae said “I do hope Morgan gets help this would break Carly heart”Lorenzo said “Yes it would, Daddy did you love Sierra from the start even though she wasn't you're “Lila Rae ask,”After I saved Skye from Luis and she told me about the rape and the possibility that she was pregnant I know I had to love that child that I couldn't hate the child just because of my brother, Luis wasn't that evil he just fell in love with the wrong woman and it broke him, Anyway as soon as I hold you're sister I know I loved her but this isn't the same I know the truth from the start”Lorenzo said “I sure of told Morgan the truth from the start”Lila Rae said Grace came down. “Are you ready”Lila Rae ask Grace. “Yes”Grace said “Grace, Is that the purse that Aunt Sierra brought you “Lorenzo ask “Yes it's coach, Aunt Sierra told me every little girl sure have a design brand purse, I miss her “Grace said “We all do”Lorenzo said he pick up his granddaughter and kiss her and they left.

At Grayson-Grayson was in the bedroom he shared with his wife he pick up Sierra blanket that was on the chair and smells in and went into Sierra closet and look at all her clothes and shoes and associated his wife loved to shopping and Grayson didn't care as long as she was happy when Hayden came in.”Grayson, Do you need help “Hayden ask “Mother, I didn't you were here”Grayson said “I want to stop and see you “Hayden said “I was just looking at my wife clothes, Sure I donated them”Grayson ask “Grayson, You don't have to do anything you are not ready for yet”Hayden said “I just wish my wife was here with me and our girls and we wouldn't be in this fight,I sure be with my daughter's “Grayson said “I know and you will win this”Hayden said “If I do win it's not over yet, Lorenzo will fight it”Grayson said he went out of the closet and closed the door. “I want my wife clothes to stay here I can't do it yet “Grayson said “You don't have to do anything yet you do it when you're ready”Hayden said “Thanks Mother”Grayson said “You're welcome,Let’s go to breakfast “Hayden said “No thanks “Grayson said “Grayson, Their something you need to know, I was hired to take over Sierra job at the hospital “Hayden said “Oh, I'm glad you are the new administrator, Sierra loved her job “Grayson said “Thanks, Do you need anything “Hayden ask,”No”Grayson said Hayden left.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was having tea with Felicia. “Felicia, This is the only picture I have of my parents, I was wondering if you could help me fine them “Monica said she give Felicia the picture. “Are you should you want to know who you're parents are and why they give you away “Felicia ask,”Yes, I will pay you for this”Monica said “I will see what I can find out”Felicia said and left as Alan came in. “Why was Felicia here”Alan ask “I hired her to find out about my parents “Monica said “Monica I will support you on this I just don't want you to get hurt “Alan said “I will not, Now we have a meeting with Laura “Monica said They left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment