Thursday, August 17, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 82


“A Secret has Deadly Consequences”
At Liz-Liz and Lucky and Laura and Luke were their . “Are you sure it was our son “Liz ask “Yes I Identified him , The body was so unrecognized “Lucky said “You know who did this,Lorenzo killed our son”Liz said “Do you really want to go after a mob boss “Luke ask “I just want justice for my son, I’m sorry that our son raped Sierra but his my son”Liz said “I agree but we have no proof, The Hospital would not let me take his body “Lucky said “I was hoping you would bring our son back to me,Liz said “I want to”Lucky said 

At The Quartermaine hotel-Ned and Alexis were about to leave when a woman came by. “Ned”The woman said “Olivia”Ned said “Who is this”Alexis ask “I'm his wife, Who are you “Olivia ask “This is my friend Alexis Davis, My wife Olivia we have been separated “Ned said “Yes but I want to make it work again “Olivia said “Let’s go and talk “Ned said “Nice to meet you “Alexis said they left. 

At General Hospital-Skye and Lorenzo we're sitting on the couch hoping they would get good news about their daughter. “Sierra is our daughter, I'm glad you raised her and love her and claim her as you're own “Skye said “I love Sierra as my daughter and she is my daughter “Lorenzo said as Lila Rae and Lorenzo Jr and Richard and Michael and Morgan and Josslyn and AJ came by. “We are going to get good news “AJ said as Grayson and Nikolas and Hayden came by. “What is going on with my wife “Grayson ask “Sierra was in a car accident “Skye said “What happened! Grayson ask “Sierra was upset with us, We had to tell her a secret “Lorenzo said “Why now “Grayson ask “We had no choice “Skye said Dr. Kelly came by and Skye took Lorenzo hand. “The twin girls are hanging on they are premature and have a oxygen tube on them to help them breath on their own “Dr . Kelly said “What about my wife “Grayson ask “Sierra is hanging on I'm sorry but it's time to say you're goodbyes “Dr. Kelly said “No! Can you save my wife! Grayson yelled “Please “Skye said “I'm sorry, Sierra hit her head in the car accident her face is destroyed to and is bleeding from giving birth “Dr. Kelly said “No”Lila Rae said “I want to see my wife “Grayson said he left. 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment