Wednesday, August 23, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 13


“Goodbye is the hardest word”
The next day-At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned was having coffee when Alexis came in. “Ned, You're the person I need to see we need to stop this custody of the twin, Cecil and Bliss belong with their father not Lorenzo and Skye, You know I'm right, As gatekeeper of our family we need to fix this “Alexis said “I don't think this is a good idea either but I can't stop Skye from doing it I know that right now she in pain and wants to make it right by her granddaughters. I'm sorry Alexis but I can't stop it”Ned said “I just hate this, It's not going to bring back Sierra, The twins need their mother and father “Alexis said “Yes they do, Alexis I'm sorry about Olivia “Ned said “Why didn't you tell me you were married “Alexis ask “Olivia and I were separated, I thought she wanted a divorce “Ned said “Do you want one”Alexis ask “I don't know”Ned said “I will see you at the funeral “Alexis said and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Richard was downstairs when Lorenzo came into the room. “Richard,I don't trust you and I will be keep my eyes on you “Lorenzo said “I'm not crazy that my mother remarried you but I will support the custody case”Richard said “Really”Lorenzo ask as Skye came in. “Is everything okay “Skye ask “Yes, Let's go to the church “Lorenzo said “Yes and say goodbye to our daughter “Skye said they left.

At The church-Sierra funeral-Grayson was their looking at a picture of Sierra. “I love you so much, I will fight for our daughter's “Grayson said as Skye and Lorenzo and Richard and Lila Rae and Morgan and Grace and Michael and Sabrina and Josslyn and Spencer and Rae and Lorenzo Jr and Alan and Monica and Laura and Kevin and Nikolas and Hayden and AJ and Lydia and Tracy and Ned and Alexis and Ramon came in.”We are here to say goodbye to a wife and sister and mother “The father said Grayson got up.,”I love Sierra, Yes I wasn't a perfect husband but who is? Perfect? Sierra know I wasn't but love me anyway she would hate all this fighting over our children, Sierra want me to raise our daughters and I will “Grayson said as he look at Lorenzo. Skye got up. “Sierra was a great daughter and I loved her I wish I could get her back but I can't but I can do right by her children my grandchildren “Skye said she cried and sit down. Lorenzo got up. “I wasn't their for my daughter when she was a little girl but I will fixed it and I will always love her”Lorenzo said he sit down.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment