Thursday, August 17, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 83



“A Secret has deadly Consequences”
At General Hospital-Sierra room-Sierra was lying in bed her eyes were closed when Grayson came in and sit down on the bed and took Sierra hand. “Darling, I love you so much and I always will, I want a second chance with you Grayson said as Sierra wake up . “Sierra, I'm so glad you're awake, I love you so much”Grayson said “I love you too, Did I have the twins”Sierra ask “Yes you had twins girls”Grayson said “I want to see them, Grayson I know that I'm not going to make it, I want you to be strong our daughters need you “Sierra said Grayson start to cry. “Don't give up”Grayson said as Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Can you give us a minute “Lorenzo ask,”I will go get a wheelchair “Grayson said and left. Lorenzo sit on the bed. “Sierra I love you and you are my daughter in every way that counts. I never blame you for what he did to you're mother “Lorenzo said “Sierra, We love you “Skye said “I wish you told me this before “Sierra said “I know we are sorry we want to protect you “Skye said “Please help Grayson look over my children “Sierra said as Lila Rae and Lorenzo Jr and Richard and Ramon and Josslyn and Michael and Morgan came in. “I have a lot of siblings that love me and I want all of you to look over my children “Sierra said “Sierra,”Lila Rae said “My big sister “Sierra said she was getting tired as Grayson came in with a wheelchair and help Sierra in it, “Let’s go see our children “Grayson said He push Sierra into the hallway,

Skye put her hands on the bed and cried as Lorenzo came behind her. “ I hate this”Lorenzo said “Me too, Sierra sure be able to raise her children that she want so much “Skye said “I agree, We have to think about our grandchildren “Lorenzo said

The nursery room-Sierra and Grayson went inside and went by the twins who were in the cube. “I wish we could touch them, Grayson I know I'm dying and the girls need you”Sierra said “I wish I could save you but I will do my best for the girls “Grayson said “I know, I have a name pick out, Bliss and Cecile “Sierra said she was falling asleep. “I like that,,Let's get you back to bed,”Grayson said they left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment