Friday, August 4, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 58


At The Haunted Starr-Luke was looking around his old place when Lucky came in. “Lucky I'm glad you're here, How are you doing “Luke ask “How I'm doing! I lose a son and the one name after both of us just left town instead of dealing with the past! Lucky yelled “What did you're son do”Luke ask “Years ago when LJ was a teenager he made a terrible mistake and raped Sierra Alcazar “Lucky said “I'm sorry son”Luke said “Lj did ended up in jail and I always been worrying if my son would end up dead Sierra father is Lorenzo Alcazar a mob boss more powerful than Sonny was”Lucky said “Do you think something happened to LJ or did he really leave town “Luke ask,”I don't know what to think I thought I was a great father but I was wrong”Lucky said “You and Elizabeth did the best you can”Luke said “Thanks “Lucky said “Now what are you going to do”Luke ask “I'm going to look for my son “Lucky said “I know you can do this on you're own but let me go with you”Luke said “Sure”Lucky said

At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye/Ava/Kate offices-Skye was working when AJ came in. “Skye, The office looks great “AJ said “Thanks, I'm looking forward to this magazine “Skye said “Good I'm glad you are happy “AJ said “I'm trying to be”Skye said as AJ sit down. “Skye, What is it”AJ ask “Sierra been keeping a secret about her marriage, Grayson a alcoholic and today I told Sierra that I'm to”Skye said “How did she take it”AJ ask “Not good, I think Sierra mad that I keep another secret from her”Skye said “You are a great mother Skye and Sierra doesn't have to know everything “AJ said “No”Skye said “Skye,Now that Carly and Ric are gone please don't go back to Lorenzo you're better off without him”AJ said “I know I'm and I'm not going to lie it's hard not to fall back in love with Lorenzo , His my weakness “Skye said “Skye, Just remember all the hurt”AJ said “I know”Skye said as Kate and Ava came in. “Ava Jerome and Kate Howard this is my brother AJ Quartermaine “Skye said “Nice to meet you both”AJ said “You to “Kate said AJ left. “I'm glad you're here we need a name for our magazine “Skye said “We sure always have a launch party soon”Kate said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment