Monday, August 21, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 4


“Losing Sierra”
At Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were having coffee when Ramon and Richard and Lila Rae and Morgan and Josslyn and Michael and Lorenzo Jr came in. “I know you all love Sierra. Skye and I have been talking about what we sure do about the twins, We have to look out for them so we are going to get married and fight for custody “Lorenzo said “You are getting married “Ramon ask “I'm not replacing you're mother “Skye said “I loved Carly but she would want me to do anything to keep my Granddaughter safe”Lorenzo said “Yes ,,Mother would, We will support this”Michael said “Yes”Morgan said “I just hope you know what you're doing, Grayson is a Cassadine “Josslyn said “That's why we have to do this “Lorenzo said

Lila Rae and Skye went to talk. “Mother, Are you should about this “Lila Rae ask “Yes, I know what I'm doing “Skye said “Alright, I will support you”Lila Rae said “Thanks “Skye said

Lorenzo and Lorenzo Jr went to talk. “For now I need you to take over business “Lorenzo said “Sure Father “Lorenzo Jr said he left as Michael and Morgan and Josslyn and Ramon came by. “We need to tell you something “Michael said they told him about the mysterious woman.

At Skye's-Rae was alone worrying about Skye who would not pick up her phone as Alan came in. “Rae , Is Skye here”Alan ask “No I'm worrying about Skye she not answering her phone, What if she drinking “Rae ask “We will be their for Skye “Alan said as Rae came in. “Mother, Daddy “Skye said “Where have you been”Rae ask “At Lorenzo, I have some news to share, Lorenzo and I are going to get married and fight Grayson on custody “Skye said “Are you sure you want to do this? Alan ask,”Yes all Sierra want was a family and I can give it to her children, I failed my daughter but not my granddaughter “Skye said “Skye, You are a great mother, But we will support you”Alan said “Yes”Rae said “Thank “Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment