Tuesday, August 22, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 8


At Grayson/Sierra-Grayson was alone thinking that he wanted a drink so bad when Lila Rae came in. “Grayson, I just want to say how sorry I'm and I'm here for you”Lila Rae said “Thanks, I sure go see you're parents about the funeral arrangements “Grayson said “Grayson, I want you to remember that everyone is feeling loose and missing Sierra we all love her “Lila Rae said “I love my wife and I will do right by her and our daughters “Grayson said “You made my sister happy I thank you for that “Lila Rae said and left.

At Josslyn/Spencer-Josslyn was looking at a picture of her and Sierra they were close as sister in law and stepsister could be when Spencer came in, “Josslyn, You look worried “Spencer said “I'm , It's going to get worse with both of our families but I want you to know that I love you and it has nothing to do with us”Josslyn said “What is it”Spencer ask “I can't tell you”Josslyn said “Lorenzo and Skye are going to take my brother children away, Aren't they “Spencer ask Josslyn just shake her head.

At Kevin/Laura-Kevin was thinking about Rae when Laura came in. “Kevin, are you okay “Laura ask,”I ran into Rae earlier, This whole thing is going to get worse”Kevin said “How worse can it get? Laura ask

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was unpacking her clothes in the guest room when Lorenzo came in. “Skye, Why are you in the guest room? You can stay in mine”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I'm not ready to slept with you”Skye said “I will not pressure you to slept with me but we need to make this marriage look real”Lorenzo said “Alright, I will stay in you're room”Skye said ‘Thanks “Lorenzo said “Is Tea staying with us”Skye ask “Yes, Now we have a lot to do before the wedding tonight “Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment