Friday, August 4, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 68


“Bobbie past”
At General Hospital-Bobbie was working at The nurse station when a man came by. “Barbara “The man said Bobbie look up at him. “John Durant, Why are you here”Bobbie ask “Our daughter is dead I would of been here sooner but something came up , So how did our daughter die! John yelled Bobbie came by him. “It was a accident, A virus went around the hospital and their wasn't enough cure for everyone “Bobbie said “How are our Grandchildren “John ask “Holding on, Are you staying in town”Bobbie ask “Yes, I wasn't in town for our daughter but I will be their for our grandchildren “John said “I'm glad to heard that, If it helps Carly was happy “Bobbie said “I called her a couple of months ago, She did sound happy “John said “Yes, I have to get back to work “Bobbie said John left.

At Dr. Kelly's office-Sierra was lying on the bed and Dr. Kelly was doing a ultrasound. “Do you want to know the sex”Dr. Kelly ask “No Grayson and I want to be surprised, Is the baby health “Sierra ask “Yes, You have a healthy baby “Dr.Kelly said “Good, I'm looking forward to meet her or him”Sierra said two heart beats made a noise. “What is that? Is the baby okay? Sierra ask “Yes you are having twins”Dr, Kelly said “Twins, Wow”Sierra said “Yea, So far this pregnant is doing great “Dr. Kelly said “Good, I want them both so much “Sierra said “I will let you get dress”Dr. Kelly said

At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye's office-Skye was showing Rae her office. “So what do you think of it”Skye ask “I think you will be great at this you were a great journalist went we lived in Llanview”Rae said “That seem so long ago I was a different person then “Skye said “We all grow., So what are you going to call it”Rae ask “We haven't picked out a name just yet”Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment