Thursday, August 17, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 79




“A Secret has Deadly Consequences”

At Lorenzo-Lorenzo and Skye and Lila Rae and Lorenzo Jr and Richard and Sierra and Ramon were there. Skye and Lorenzo didn't want to tell the truth to Sierra but they had no choice anymore. “Sierra, I love you “Lorenzo said he was scared of losing his daughter. “I love you to Daddy,Now what is going on”Sierra ask “Luis is my brother his evil I thought he was dead but years ago he came back into our lives, He kidnap you're mother “Lorenzo said “I remember that”Lila Rae said ‘I don't “Sierra said “It was before you were born , I was at the park with Lila Rae and Lorenzo Jr it was a beautiful day a man came behind me and kidnap me and I came face to face with Luis “Skye said as she start to cry. “Did he hurt you Mother, Why did he take you”Sierra ask,”Yes he hurt me to get to Lorenzo “Skye said “I saved you're mother”Lorenzo said “Yes. Lorenzo did save me but it was too late, Luis raped me “Skye said as she started to cry, “I'm sorry Mother “Lila Rae said “So wait this all happened before I was born”Sierra ask she was getting upset. “Yes”Skye said “So Luis is my father “Sierra ask as she cried. Lorenzo went by Sierra and touch her arms. “No, You're my daughter! In every way that counts I love you, I raised you no one has to know this “Lorenzo said he cried a little too. “That's why you're marriage ended! I'm the reason for the divorce “Sierra said “No, You're not to blame for the end of our marriage, I love you “Skye said “No you're not to blame I love you too “Lorenzo said “Sis, I know what you're going through but it doesn't change anything about who you are”Richard said “I'm a rapist child, This is why I didn't want to have the baby when I was raped I didn't want him or her to be labeled like this”Sierra said “Sierra, I'm glad I had you , You're my baby girl “Skye said “I need to go, I need some air”Sierra said she pull out her keys. “Sierra, Let me driving you”Lorenzo Jr said “No, Did you all know this secrets “Sierra ask “No”Lila Rae said “No we never told the children “Skye said “Why the secrets? Are you ashamed of me! Sierra yelled “No, I want to protect you”Skye said “Never “Lorenzo said “Did you killed him Dad-Uncle Lorenzo “Sierra ask “No and I'm you're father! You are a Alcazar! Lorenzo yelled “Yes, Skye and Luis child”Sierra said and left. 

Skye put her hands on the table and cried as Lorenzo pour a drink. 

Sierra went into her car and drove away as she cried and didn't see another car and hit it. 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment