Saturday, August 26, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 27


At The courthouse-The custody case-Skye and Lorenzo was their with there family and Grayson was there with his family in the fight for his children. “I call my client Skye to the stand”Tea said Skye went onto to the stand and got swear in,”Mrs.Alcazar, If you and you're husband get full custody, Will you watch the children “Tea ask “Yes but I also work”Skye said “Are you a recovering alcoholic “Tea ask “Yes but I haven't had a drink in years “Skye said “Do you want to raise the twins”Tea ask Skye look at Grayson and then at Lorenzo. “Yes, This is what my daughter would want”Skye said “Years ago, When you were in the middle of divorce Lorenzo did you have a custody fight over the children “Tea ask “Yes, I regret that, Lorenzo is a good father “Skye said Tea was finished and It was Alexis turn. “Mrs. Alcazar, Why didn't you want Lorenzo to raise you're children when they were younger “Alexis ask “I was hurt by Lorenzo so I wanted to hurt him back”Skye said “What does Lorenzo do for a living “Alexis ask “Lorenzo is retired and going to help raise our grandchildren “Skye said “Why was Sierra in the car accident , Was she upset with you or Lorenzo “Alexis ask “Yes but I don't want to talk about it”Skye said “Do you really want to do this? Alexis ask “Yes, Sierra wants this “Skye said she got up.

“I call Lorenzo Alcazar to the stand “Alexis said Lorenzo took to the stand. “Lorenzo, Are you a arm dealer “Alexis ask “I'm out of the business I been for a while now”Lorenzo said “Really, So the bodyguard and danger is gone “Alexis ask “My family will always have to have bodyguards but we will be safe”Lorenzo said “Were you in jail when you're children were younger “Alexis ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “Who put you in jail”Alexis ask “Ric Lansing he was the DA at the time “Lorenzo said “He was also married to Skye wasn't he “Alexis ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “Did Skye help put you away “Alexis ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “So know both want to raise you're granddaughter together “Alexis ask “Yes, My daughter want this”Lorenzo said Alexis was finished.

Tea turn-”Mr. Alcazar, Will you be a hands on Grandfather”Tea ask “Yes, I wasn't their for my children but I will be their for my granddaughters they need my wife and I”Lorenzo said “Are you really clean”Tea ask “Yes my daughter death changed me “Lorenzo said “If you get custody will you let Grayson see the twins “Tea ask “Yes but under my house I will not let him hurt my children like he did my daughter “Lorenzo said “I'm done “Tea said

“Are you both done “The Judge ask  Alexis and Tea stood up at the table. “Yes”Tea said “Yes”Alexis said “I will make my decision tomorrow morning “The judge said the case was dismissed for the night..

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment