Friday, August 4, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 55


“A Dark Secret”
At Josslyn/Spencer-Spencer had just hang up the phone as Josslyn came in. “Spencer, What is it”Josslyn ask “That was Father, Grayson been drinking again,”Spencer said “No, I thought Grayson was clean, Sierra and him are expected the baby”Josslyn said “I know , I'm worrying about my brother I do wish we were close “Spencer said “You can try to fix it”Josslyn said “Yes I want to”Spencer said “What did Nikolas want”Josslyn ask “He want to sent Grayson to rehab “Spencer said

At Sierra/Grayson -Sierra and Grayson room-Grayson was still sleeping when Sierra came in and sit on the bed and wake him up. “Darling, Wake up”Sierra said Grayson wake up with his head hurting. “Sierra “Grayson said Sierra pour him some water and handle it to Grayson and touch his face. “Do you remember last night? Sierra ask “My head hurt I was drinking wasn't I? Grayson ask “Yes, Why did you break you're promise “Sierra ask Grayson touch Sierra face. “I blame myself for you're raped and all this talk about it brought up those old feelings I couldn't save you “Grayson said “I don't blame you, I never had”Sierra said “I know but I couldn't stop it”Grayson said Sierra got up. “Grayson go get dressed “Sierra said Grayson went into the bathroom and Sierra got up and made the bed.

On the Docks-Skye and Lorenzo we're there. ,”What did you find out “Lorenzo ask “Our daughter is married to a alcoholic “Skye said Lorenzo touch his face. “No”Lorenzo said “Yes I'm worrying about Sierra, I told her that I'm a alcoholic “Skye said “I'm sorry “Lorenzo said “It felt good, No more secrets “Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said they share a moment as Bobbie came by. “Lorenzo, I'm glad I ran into you I want the talk to you about my daughter you're late wife “Bobbie said “I have to go anyway, Bobbie “Skye said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment