Thursday, August 31, 2017

All Mixed up part 3 ch 51


At Bobbie/Cassie-Bobbie and Cassie had just finished dinner, “Bobbie, Are you okay that I'm here “Cassie ask “Cassie, You can stay here as much as you need to I know we were lose for awhile but I'm glad I found you, I just wish that Carly could of meet you to”Bobbie said”I wish I know her too”Cassie said “Morgan, Carly son need her right now to”Bobbie said “What's going on with Morgan”Cassie ask “He had a break down, Morgan has bipolar “Bobbie said “I'm sorry “Cassie said “His getting the help he needs “Bobbie said their was a knock on the door, Bobbie open it was John. “John, Why are you here”Bobbie ask “I wanted to see my girls “John said “I'm you're girl”Bobbie ask “I will let you to talk”Cassie said she left, “Bobbie, I want a chance with you, Bobbie why are you so scared “John ask “I'm not scared, I do care for you John, Alright we can try this but take it slow “Bobbie said “I can do slow, How about breakfast tomorrow at the hotel”John ask “Sure “Bobbie said John left.

At Patrick/Robin-Patrick and Robin were home and shocked about their daughter news. “I wonder who Emma assignment is”Patrick said “I have a feeling it's Lorenzo, I'm going to call my mother and talk to her “Robin said “Good, I don't want Emma to get hurt”Patrick said “Me too”Robin said

At Grayson-Grayson was with his daughter's it was hard taking care of them they were downstairs he lay Bliss on the couch he had to change her diaper when Nikolas and Hayden came in. “Grayson, What is going on “Hayden ask,”Did you kidnap the twins “Nikolas ask “No, Skye and Lorenzo give me back my children,”Grayson said he changed Bliss diaper. “That's great “Hayden said “Are you sure you can trust Lorenzo “Nikolas ask “Yes, Skye and Lorenzo and I are going to work on a agreement “Grayson said “I'm happy for you son”Nikolas said Grayson picked up his daughters. “I just wish my wife was here “Grayson said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment