Monday, August 28, 2017

All Mixed UP Part 3 ch 38


“Who will Raise Bliss and Cecil?
At The Courthouse-Skye and Lorenzo were their with Tea and their family and Grayson was their with Alexis and his family when the judge came in and everyone stood up and sit back down.  “I have made my decision about this case it wasn't a easy one, This whole case is sad, Anyway for the best interest of the twins Bliss and Cecil I give custody to the grandparents Lorenzo and Skye Alcazar, I do hope you both can come together for the sake of the twins and all raise the children together “The Judge said Lorenzo look at Grayson and smirk at him who give him a evil look too. Tea got up. “Thanks you you're honor “Tea said the case was dismissed and everyone stood up as the judge left. Grayson got up and walk towards Lorenzo and Skye. “I will fight this, I will not let you take my daughter's out of my life forever “Grayson said “Go ahead and take me to court again I will always win! Lorenzo said “Lorenzo”Skye said “Skye, You know Sierra would hate this”Grayson said “In the DVD this is what she wanted”Skye said “It was fake and I will prove it”Grayson said”Skye , Let’s go check on the twins “Lorenzo said they left. “We will fight this”Alexis said “I told you I never lose”Tea said and left. “Alexis, How did this happened!”Nikolas said “I don't know I think Lorenzo got to the judge and that DVD of Sierra help him”Alexis said “I have a feeling Skye hate this , I do know my mother in law”Grayson said “Guilt could be on our side”Alexis said

At The mental hospital-Morgan room-Morgan was talking to Kevin. “What happened last night” Kevin ask “Lila Rae told me a secret that I'm not Grace father and something inside me snap”Morgan said”Did you hurt Lila Rae”Kevin ask “I choked Lila Rae”Morgan said “Who stop you”Kevin ask. “Lorenzo came walk in, I never been so happy to see my father in law, I hate that look on my wife's face when I try to choke her,I just was so upset about Grace “Morgan said “You need help and you made a big step in getting help by coming here and you will get better “Kevin said “I will always have this”Morgan said ‘Yes but you can get it under control “Kevin said “I want to get back on track and get back to Lila Rae and Grace,I don't care that she not my daughter, I love her”Morgan said “Sometimes love is what make a father “Kevin said “Yes, I know that Lila Rae still loves me”Morgan said “Could you get pass it”Kevin ask “Yes”Morgan said “Good, I will be back tomorrow “Kevin said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment