Friday, August 25, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 18


At The Docks-AJ was walking when Cassie came by. “Carly “AJ ask “No I'm Cassie, Her twin “Cassie said “That's right, Michael was telling me about you “AJ said “Who are you “Cassie ask “I'm AJ Quartermaine, Michael father and Carly ex-Husband we dispose each other “AJ said “It was that bad between you and Carly “Cassie ask “Yes, She took my son and give it to a mobster to raise “AJ said “I'm sorry “Cassie said as Lydia came by. “AJ “Lydia said “Cassie this is my wife Lydia “AJ said “Nice to meet you “Cassie said “You too, So you're Carly twin “Lydia ask “Yes, I sure go”Cassie said and left. “She looks so much like Carly, Probably act like her too”Lydia said “Yes”AJ said

At General Hospital-The nursery room-Skye and Lorenzo were watching the twins when Dr.Kelly came by. “How are the twins doing,”Lorenzo ask “The twins have gain some weight which is good, They are still not breathing on their own yet “Dr. Kelly said “When can they go home “Lorenzo ask “In a couple weeks “Dr. Kelly said “I'm sure you heard about the custody hearing “Lorenzo ask “Yes I have “Dr. Kelly said “We sure go “Skye said they left.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy was sitting down resting from the chemotherapy when Alan came by and sit by her. “Do you need anything “Alan ask “No”Tracy said “You will get through this”Alan said he pulled Tracy into his arms. “Thanks, I don't want to join mother and Daddy yet”Tracy said “I don't want you to either “Alan said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment