Thursday, August 17, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 81



“A Secret has deadly Consequences”
At the rehabilitation center-Grayson was their packing his clothes when Nikolas and Hayden were their. “Thanks for coming, I can't wait to surprise Sierra that I'm finally home and I'm clean and the man she loves”Grayson said “Sierra love you , We want to fix things between us to”Nikolas said “I want that too, I want my life back on track, I know I will get it back I hope so I just have to tell Sierra a secret but I know she will forgive me “Grayson said “Let’s go home “Hayden said they left. 

At General Hospital -The Mysteries woman room-She was lying in bed with bangles on her face when Josslyn came in. “I wish you were my mother, I miss her so much but if you are my aunt, I will accept you as family “Josslyn said 

In the Hallway-Lorenzo and Skye and Lila Rae and Lorenzo Jr and Alan and Monica and Rae and AJ and Lydia came in. “Where is our daughter “Skye ask Steven. “Dr. Kelly is with Sierra, She had to take the twins out”Steven said “It's too soon”Lorenzo said “It's the only way to save the twins , Sierra isn't doing good”Steven said “No!! My daughter “Skye yelled Lorenzo hug Skye. “Skye, Look at me our daughter is strong a fight she going to fight this”Lorenzo said “I hope so”Skye said 

Alan went to talk to Steven. “Dr. Webber, Is it really that bad”Alan ask “Yes,I’m sorry Dr. Quartermaine “Steven said he left. 

Lila Rae was on the phone, “Grayson, You need to come to the hospital “Lila Rae said she hang up the phone. 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment