Thursday, August 17, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 84



“Letting Go”
At General Hospital-Grayson help Sierra into bed. “Grayson, Can you get Lila Rae? I need to talk to Lila Rae”Sierra said “Yes”Grayson said he kiss Sierra on the lips and left. 

In the hallway -Skye was talking to Rae. “Mother, How do I do this? Let go of my daughter ? Skye ask,”I don't know I wish I had answered for you but I don't “Rae said “I keep thinking if I didn't let Sierra leave she would not be here fighting for her life “Skye said as Liz came in. “Monica, What is going on”Liz ask “Sierra is dying “Monica said “No,The children “Liz ask “The twins are fighting to hang on”Monica said 

Sierra room-Sierra was lying on the bed when Lila Rae came in. “Lila Rae, I need you to do something for me, To watch over my twins Bliss and Cecil”Sierra said “I will watch over the twins, Just like you have a bond with Grace “Lila Rae said “I love Grace “Sierra said “She love you too”Lila Rae said Sierra was starting to flatline. “Sierra “Lila Rae yelled as Steven came in. 

The nursery room-Josslyn was watching over the twins. “You're mother love you so much”Josslyn said as the twins were fade away. 

The song blackbird came on. 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment