Tuesday, August 29, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 42


“Skylo”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was upstairs putting the twins in bed. “I love you and I want to do right by both of you “Skye said

Lorenzo was downstairs pouring a drink when he heard a voice. “Daddy, How could you do this! Sierra yelled “Sierra, You're alive “Lorenzo ask “No Daddy I'm haunted you till you do the right thing and give my daughter's back to my husband! Sierra yelled “Sierra, I'm doing the right thing here, I'm going to protect you're daughters since I failed you”Lorenzo said “Daddy , You didn't failed me it's not you're fault I'm dead but you're failed me now by this! Sierra said “I'm not going to do that”Lorenzo said “Then I will haunt you till you do, What else have I have to do,I can't shop anymore “Sierra said “Sierra “Lorenzo said Sierra went by Lorenzo. “I know that DVD was fake, Stop lying to mother and do the right thing “Sierra said “Sierra “Lorenzo said as Rae came in.”Lorenzo, Are you okay? Who are you talking to”Rae ask,Lorenzo look and the ghost of Sierra was gone. “It was nobody “Lorenzo said as Skye came down. “What's going on”Skye ask “I'm going to my office “Lorenzo said and left. “Mother, What was that about “Skye ask “I walked into Lorenzo talking to himself “Rae said “Really “Skye ask “Yes, So you won”Rae ask “Yes”Skye said “Skye, Are you regret this custody case and the marriage “Rae ask as Lorenzo came in. “Skye “Lorenzo said “I need to go to the hospital “Rae said and left. “Lorenzo, This marriage wasn't because we are in love we did this for our grandchildren that's all, You don't love me anymore “Skye said “Skye, I want to marry you to help get the twins but it wasn't just for the twins”Lorenzo said Skye move close to Lorenzo. “Lorenzo, You don't love me, I hurt you I put you in jail this is just a marriage of convenience “Skye said “Blame you for me being in jail was the easy way out, I have no one but myself to blame, Skye I love you, I did love Carly but it wasn't the like the love I have for you “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Can you let go that I turn to Ric and married him”Skye ask “We both made mistakes “Lorenzo said “Marrying Ric wasn't a mistake, I don't regret it, Ric was a great husband and father I did love him but not as much as I love you “Skye said Lorenzo kiss Skye. “Skye “Lorenzo said “Yes, Make love to me”Skye said They went upstairs.

At General Hospital- Laura office-Laura was meeting with Lucy when Monica and Alan and Hayden came in. “Lucy , You're back “Monica ask “Yes I'm “Lucy said “Hayden Cassadine, This is Lucy Coe, I called Lucy to be in charge of the fundraising to save the hospital, We know that Lucy has experience with the successful as the nurse ball”Laura said “I think that's a great idea “Alan said “Thanks , Alan I”m glad to be back, I missed you “Lucy said “Watch it Lucy,”Monica said “I'm just talking to my ex-Husband “Lucy said “It's okay, We can be friends besides we are working together “Alan said “Yes, So Hayden what do you do,”Lucy ask “I'm the hospital administrator “Hayden said “Nice, Well I sure go, Ta”Lucy said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment