Thursday, August 3, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 51


“Forgiveness”
At Josslyn/Spencer-Josslyn and Spencer we're talking to their son. “Spencer, You're father and I have some news we are going to try and be a family again “Josslyn said “So Dad moving back in”Spencer Jr  ask “Yes I'm “Spencer said “Good”Spencer Jr said as Bobbie and Michael and Morgan and Ramon and Lorenzo came in. “I'm glad you're here we have a lot to do for the fundraiser they want us to pick where we sure donate the money,”Michael said “Yea, So Josslyn are you both together again”Morgan ask “Yes we are going to work on our marriage I hope I have this family support “Josslyn said “You do,We are still a family no matter what , You're mother would want us to support each other “Lorenzo said “Yes Carly would, I think we should donate the money to the hospital. Carly loved it”Bobbie said “We could make a wing in mother name”Morgan said “I can make that happen I'm on the board so is Lila Rae and Sierra “Michael said “I like that idea “Ramon said “Me too”Lorenzo said

At General Hospital-Robin was looking at her lab when Alexis came in. “We are still investigating why the lab blow up”Alexis said “I believe it was just the chemistry I don't think anyone did it on purpose “Robin said “I hope not “Alexis said “Me too”Robin said

At The nurse station-Liz was trying to work when Monica came by. “Liz if it's too soon to be back,”Monica said “No it's not, I need this Cameron would want me to be here saving patience “Liz said “Yes he would you're son was a great doctor “Monica said “Yes he was”Liz said “Did you like the idea of a fundraiser “Monica ask “Yes I do”Liz said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment