Thursday, August 17, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 76



At Bobbie-Bobbie was getting ready for tonight she was putting on her earring thinking about Carly when their was a knock on the door it was John. “I thought maybe we could go to this fundraiser tonight “John said “I would love it, For our daughter, John I just want to say how sorry I'm that I didn't tell you I was pregnant “Bobbie said “We can't look back it's not going to chance anything “John said “I just wish we had more time with our daughter “Bobbie said “Me too”John said “I would love for you to go with me”Bobbie said they left. 

At General Hospital-The mysteries woman room-She was lying on the bed and had scar around her face that was destroyed as the nurse was checking on her the woman opened her eyes. “You're awake, Can you tell me you're name”The nurse ask 

At Liz house-Liz was getting ready for tonight and looking at a picture of all her boys when Ayden came in. “Mother, I would like to be you're date for tonight “Ayden said “I would love it, Let’s go and honor you're brother “Liz said “Yes”Ayden said 

At The Quartermaine hotel-Michael was checking on things when Morgan came in. “Tonight's going to be a great night for our mother and Cameron “Morgan said “Yes it is”Michael said as Josslyn and Ramon came in. “The hotel looks great “Josslyn said “Yes”Ramon said 

copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment