Tuesday, August 22, 2017

All Mixed Up part 3 ch 9


“Cassie Spencer”
At General Hospital-The mysteries woman room-She was still unconscious when Morgan came in. “So you're my aunt, I was hoping you were my mother “Morgan said he kiss her on the forehead as Liz came in. “Is she slip away “Morgan ask “No, Dr Drake believe she will wake up soon”Liz said “I hope so”Morgan said and left. “So you're Carly twin? I wonder if you're like her “Liz said

In the hallway-Bobbie and John came out of the elevator as Morgan came by. ,”Grandmother, Did you find out anything? Is Felicia right”Morgan ask “Yes, That's you're mother twin sister Cassie “Bobbie said as Liz came by. “I need Dr, Drake, She wake up”Liz said “Cassie “Bobbie ask “Yes”Liz said Dr. Drake went to the room as Bobbie and John followed.

Cassie was lying in the bed and waking up as her bangles were off her face. “What's going on”Cassie ask “You were in a car accident for a couple of months and we didn't know who you are for a while “Dr, Drake said “I'm Cassie smith “She said as Bobbie came by her. “Who are you “Cassie ask “Have you ever lived in Port Charles before “Bobbie ask “No, I found out I was adopted and want to look for my mother “Cassie said “That's me, I'm Bobbie Spencer and this is you're father John”Bobbie said “I found my family!Cassie said “Yes you did and I want to know you”Bobbie said ‘’Me too “John said “Yea”Cassie said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment