Tuesday, August 29, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 43


“A Shocking Return!
At Emma house-Emma was looking at a picture of her and Richard she loved him but having two spy in a relationship was hard when their was a knock on the door it was Richard. “Richard, What do you want “Emma ask “Emma , I miss you and I know you miss me”Richard said “Yes, But it didn't work between us we  couldn't work because we both are spy”Emma said “What about if we don't talk about work “Richard ask “I know you're case is, You are going to try to take down you're stepfather “Emma said “Yes, I know Lorenzo had something to do my father died and I'm hoping my mother doesn't fall for him”Richard said “I hope you can fine proof “Emma said “Thanks, So what case are you working on”Richard ask “I'm here to follow a lead on someone “Emma said She show him a case file. “Wow, Look Emma we can't give up on us just because of our work “Richard said “Fine but i will never give up my job for a man”Emma said “I will never ask you to”Richard said they share a kiss.

At Grayson-Grayson went into the nursery room he was sad that his children didn't come home with him. “I will bring you down Lorenzo “Grayson said to himself.  

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were in each other arms. “This feel right being with you in you're arms”Skye said “You will not regret it”Lorenzo said “I don't, Mother was saying you were talking to yourself”Skye said “I had just hang up from a phone call that all”Lorenzo said “I believe you, I'm going to check on the twins”Skye said she got up and put on her robe and left.  Daddy, You lied”Sierra said Lorenzo got up and put on his robe. “Sierra, Why are you Haunted me? can't you leave me alone? I do the right thing here”Lorenzo yelled “No you are not! I will Haunted you tell,you do the right thing “Sierra said “Leave me alone Sierra! Lorenzo yelled as Skye came in. “Lorenzo, Why did you just call out dead daughter name”Skye ask “It's nothing “Lorenzo said “No it's not! what is going on “Skye yelled “Skye”Lorenzo said “We have just confessed our love for each other and we're honest about it don't throw it away “Skye ask “Every since we came back from the hospital with the twins I been seeing Sierra telling me I'm wrong here “Lorenzo said “You see our dead daughter “Skye ask “Yes, It's just grive that all”Lorenzo said “No it's guilt that's why you are seeing Sierra, The DVD”Skye ask “Alright! I fake it”Lorenzo yelled “Lorenzo, I know you are feeling guilty about our daughter death and it's not you're fault and you can't use the twins to ease you're guilt we need to do the right thing here. Lorenzo you know how it feels being away from you're children “Skye said “Are you mad at me”Lorenzo ask “No, I get why you did this and I know you want to do the right thing here”Skye said “Well I lose you “Lorenzo ask “No I'm in it for the long run”Skye said “I just hate that I couldn't save our little girl “Lorenzo said “I hate it to but I don't blame you it was a accident “Skye said “Let’s get ready “Lorenzo said he kiss Skye on the forehead.

On a private island- a big mansion- a bedroom- Sierra was sleeping on the bed when a man was watching her. “You are where you belong with me you're real father, I'm going to get you to forget all about them back home especially Lorenzo, You will become my daughter “Luis said as he was watching Sierra.

No comments:

Post a Comment