Tuesday, August 22, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 7


At Lorenzo/Skye-Lorenzo was talking to the woman they were sitting on the couch. “I'm sorry about you're daughter but I will help you win this”The woman said “Thanks, I know I could count on you “Lorenzo said “Are you should about marriage Skye “The woman ask as Skye came in with luggage in her hand. “I will help you Skye “Lorenzo said “Thanks, I have more luggage in my car”Skye said as she saw the woman on the couch. “Tea, Why are you here”Skye ask “Tea is going to be our lawyer, I will go get you're bags”Lorenzo said Skye give Lorenzo the keys and he left. “Skye, I'm sorry about Sierra “Tea said “Iron isn't it the last time we saw each other you help Lorenzo take my children away from me now I need you're help to do the same to Grayson “Skye said as she pour some water and drink it. “Skye, Back then I was doing my job not just as a lawyer but as a sister to Lorenzo I had to help him”Tea said “You must love Lorenzo that much to keep saving him”Skye said “I love him like a sister,,You in a strange way love him”Tea said “This is a marriage of convenience “Skye said “Not when it comes to the both of you”Tea said as Lorenzo came in with the bags.”Thanks Lorenzo “Skye said “You're welcome, So what are you both talking about “Lorenzo ask “I was just telling Skye we can win this”Tea said “So what is our step now? The babies can't come home yet “Skye ask “We have to file the paperwork for custody and you need to plan a wedding it must be with family not at the courthouse “Tea said “I will call the family “Skye said “I will call the father , We can have it right here”Lorenzo said “Are you both should about this? You both are dealing with emotions right now “Tea ask “Yes, I'm doing this for Sierra “Skye said “Yes “Lorenzo said

At General Hospital-Monica was working at The nurse station when Alan came by. “Alan, How is Skye “Monica ask “Oh Monica, Skye has it in her head that she sure take the twins from Grayson and married Lorenzo “Alan said “No, This isn't going to be good “Monica said “No it's not, How was the meeting today “Alan ask “They want to replace Sierra as soon as possible “Monica said “Who sure we hire”Alan ask as Hayden came by. “I'm here for the job as hospital administrator “Hayden said “Wow! Sierra was you're daughter in law “Alan said “I hate that Sierra is gone it's killing my son but I know you have to replace the job “Hayden said “Yes we do,Why sure we hire you “Monica ask “I have run charity fundraiser and I know how to deal with people “Hayden said “I will give you a try”Monica said “Thanks “Hayden said she left. “Do you think this will work “Alan ask “I hope so”Monica said

At The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy was talking to her sons. “The reason I came back to town is because I'm sick, I have cancer “Tracy said “Is it terminate “Dillon ask “I saw Dr. Drake today and he thinks I can beat it”Tracy said “You can and we will be with you every step of the way “Ned said “Yes we are here for you Mother “Dillon said “Thanks, So Ned why didn't you tell us you had a wife “Tracy ask “Olivia and I have been separated for a while now I thought it was over “Ned said “Do you have a child with this woman “Tracy ask “No”Ned said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment